Melissa Perrille Group
REAL ESTATE BUYER AGENTS WANTED
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven Real Estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed! We provide leads.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads and appointments
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- 1:1 Coaching
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Flexible schedule of hours to be responsive to client needs
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Complete documents such as agency contracts, purchase agreements.
- Review settlement statements and closing documents
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Valid Real Estate License
- Team Player with a great positive attitude
- Be people-oriented, positive and customer-focused
- Knowledge of and understanding of current Real Estate trends
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$105,000++ Commission Based opportunity
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.