Rowack Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Rowack Real Estate Group
We offer an awesome work environment! We work hard, play hard and greatly enjoy what we do. We have become a close family environment and we are looking to bring on a few more high performers to the family.
If this sounds like you and you think you would be a great fit please apply!