Bell Tower Real Estate Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Bell Tower Real Estate Team
We are an enterprising company expanding regionwide. Our office has the support to help any agent who is willing to engage and be coachable. Our platform provides you all the tools to run your position.
Our culture: We are about a win-win or no deal. We are about integrity. Between our team meetings, other team members you connect within our office, a leadership team focused on your goals. We are about helping you succeed.