Keller Williams Realty
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
$80,000 At Plan Commission
About Keller Williams Realty
High performing White Plains-based residential real estate agent looking to develop and grow business!