The Stateline Group of Cummings & Co. Realtors
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Stateline Group of Cummings & Co. Realtors
The Stateline Group is a multi-million dollar volume team serving both Maryland and Pennsylvania. We use cutting edge technology and innovation to get in front of our clients and to make the job of Realtors easier.