Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
We are a leading real estate team in Nashville, Clarksville and all of Middle Tennessee. We offer opportunities for individual agents interested in working in the Clarksville real estate market. Our business in this market is booming!