House to Home Nashville of EXP
We provide SYSTEMS and LEADS to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
The world of real estate is changing rapidly and we want to be on the cutting edge.
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, resources and leads?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Really cool office space in the Gulch?
- Monthly competitions that put cash in your pocket?
- Revenue share?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
This is a Real Estate Sales Position.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and potential seller
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently grow your sphere and make them raving fans
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$100,000+ at plan commission
About House to Home Nashville of EXP
We are a high energy, fast growing team committed to excellence in every area of our business and are looking for a great cultural fit to our team.
Our team is dedicated to putting our experience and local knowledge to work for our clients in all steps of their real estate transaction, from start to finish. Find out why House to Home Nashville is one of the most respected teams for buying and selling.
We deliver the very best in Nashville real estate, because our clients deserve no less.