Michelle Thomas Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now to work with the #1 Team in Naples and Marco Island!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, and addendums
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$100,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Michelle Thomas Team
We are a fast-growing, fast-paced office. Our mission is to continue providing a concierge experience for each home seller and buyer we work with. Our company will serve our sellers, buyers, and agents to have smooth, successful transactions and develop the career of our family of agents and support staff through hard work, integrity, and defined processes that are the best in the industry. You will be provided leads to work with as well as given the tools to prospect. Sales Meetings, Events and Coaching & Training will ensure your continued success.
The Michelle Thomas Team strives to go above and beyond with our service to clients, agents, and staff.