Bartos Group @ Premiere Plus Realty
We Need Agents Who Can Handle 30+ Leads a Month
The North Naples market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best--sell real estate. Our company has grown and we are just getting started.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of the Bartos Group at Premiere Plus Realty.
Here is what we offer:
Unparalleled agent support to keep you focused on selling
- No marketing outlay: that’s right you won’t spend a dime on buyer leads.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven onboarding, training and coaching programs.
- Inside sales to help book more appointments.
- Did we mention we provide you with 25+ leads per month?
We are currently hiring in your area and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Offer unbeatable service to clients so you can differentiate yourself as a true professional
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers for continual increase in your sales
- Consistently participate in team training and role plays as well as learn from other team members
- Represent a minimum of 15-30 transactions per year to achieve your compensation goals
Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Document and maintain records of client interactions in our CRM
- Prospect for new and future business daily
Hold open houses regularly
Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Be a strong communicator
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills and able to unveil client wants and needs
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain quickly (We can help you get one!)
- Active Driver's License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Grit, determination, positive attitude and a great team player
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$50,000 - $75,000+ (Commission Based)
About Bartos Group @ Premiere Plus Realty
Our mission is to become the #1 real estate team in Southwest Florida while providing a concierge experiences for each home seller and buyer we work with. The Bartos Group strives to go above and beyond with our service to clients by employing a team-oriented approach to assure that each stage of the buying or selling process is handled by a highly trained professional and the transaction runs as seamlessly as possible for our clients. We are committed to growing our team, and most importantly, to help our teammates grow to the extent that they desire, and to think bigger than they ever imagined.