The Grander Group
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
- Facilitate regular communication with buyer to effectively manage the sales process and generate more sales
- Remain the point of contact between buyer and seller and proactively ensure buyer satisfaction
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to generate property sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Up to date on real estate trends in the area
- Be a strong communicator
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
About The Grander Group
The Grander Group at Keller Williams is a high producing, high customer service oriented real estate team. For 2017 and 2018, we were named the #1 Midwest Real Estate Team out of Keller Williams.
While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.