We provide Administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve Real Estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (Meet your base level goals and we'll handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Unlimited earning potential?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Consistently prospecting for real estate leads
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Motivated to succeed and willing to put in the time and work necessary to achieve unlimited earning potential
$50,000 - $100,000+ Commission Only
About Charleston Digs
The mission of the Charleston Digs team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, real estate investing, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Charleston Digs team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills and integrity to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
The Charleston Digs team has closed over $17 million in the first three quarters of 2018 and is looking to far surpass that number in 2019. We are a boutique firm within Keller Williams Realty Charleston-Mt. Pleasant which focuses on high-end, luxury real estate and development projects, while also servicing all other real estate needs with the same top of the line service to all clients.