Keller Williams Midtown Direct
For over 12 years I have been selling real estate in Northern NJ. To be honest, $500,000 is not the most money I've made in a year. Our team did over $1 million in real estate commissions last year alone. Now, I know what you are thinking ... who cares?
What's in it for me?
I'm going to keep this short. The only way to earn REAL money in real estate is to learn from someone who has done it. If you have ever read the books Think and Grow Rich or The Laws of Success by Napoleon Hill then you already knew this.
WHO ARE WE?
My name is Justin Kiliszek and I've spent my entire business career learning from the best of the best in real estate, and because of that I've reached the pinnacle of success in real estate by being in the top 20 of all real estate teams state wide in transactions according to Real Trends (for all teams across all brokerages.)
Today, my time is spent now helping serious agents that are new in the business (sometimes I hire agents already in the business if they don't have too many bad habits) and seeking out the proven systems to follow to build a career in real estate as an expert. If you would like to learn more about this limited opportunity for a select few, then I invite you to send me your resume and apply today.
This opportunity is for people who love people, improving daily, and having a great quality of life.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$100,000 + commission
About Keller Williams Midtown Direct
Justin Kiliszek Real Estate Team was Ranked #1 Keller Williams Group in the Tri-State area for closed units in 2017
We believe in having fun, building relationships on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family!