Keller Williams - Pagano
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Keller Williams - Pagano
We are a dynamic, fast paced, top producing Real Estate team in the NJ/NY area. We are looking for talented, service minded, self driven, growth oriented individuals with high energy and a positive outlook to join our team.