The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
$125,000 + commission based
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
The Blake Cory Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build successful careers in Real Estate! The Blake Cory Home Selling Team is one of the top teams in Southern California.