We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
Oaciq real estate license required
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Helping buyers find their dream home
- Help clients to sell their homes
- Service clients with passion and integrity
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual (English and French)
$100,000+ potential at plan commission
About Remax Solutions
L'équipe Nancy Forlini est un chef de fil en immobilier.
Reconnue et classée parmi le Top 1% des Meilleures Equipes à Remax International.