Russo Real Estate Group of Coldwell Banker
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Northern NJ area.
We are expanding and we need your help. We are looking to give you to the tools to succeed:
- A NJ licensed agent, referral agent or team member
- A self-starter, coachable, ambitious
- Passionate, positive, and hardworking
Are you looking for:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, APPLY NOW.
- Follow-up on leads (60% outbound / 40% inbound) via phone, text and email
- Manage incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and website
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database
- Effectively communicate with sales team
- Show homes to qualified clients
- Work with buyers to find their dream home
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis
- Write and negotiate clients to contract offers
- Convert appointments to agreements
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Develop expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current NJ Real Estate License or Referral License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Sales Experience
- Past Sales Success
- Happy and positive
- People oriented and have ability to analyze clients needs and wants
- Able to adapt to different personality types of clients
- A strong and good listener
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Learning based, ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
- Be reliable, dependable and on time for all appointments
- Able to follow directions, systems and procedures
- Able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner
- Time effective and organized
About Russo Real Estate Group of Coldwell Banker
As a Top Producing New Jersey Real Estate Team, we focus our Real Estate knowledge throughout Northern New Jersey in Passaic County, Essex County, Bergen County, and Morris County. As a member of Coldwell Banker’s Multi-Million Dollar Club, we are considered to be an expert in representing both sellers and buyers of NJ condos, townhouses and co-ops located along the 20-30 minutes from New York City. We also have a vast knowledge of the Luxury Single Family Homes Real Estate Market throughout Essex, Morris and Passaic Counties. We concentrate on all types of New Jersey Real Estate including Single Family Properties, Condominiums, Co-ops, Multi-family Properties, and Rental Properties.
We pride ourselves with a proven track record of utilizing social media and online marketing to successfully sell homes in an ever-changing Real Estate market. By connecting Real Estate in real time, buyers and sellers of New Jersey Real Estate benefit from the greatest results possible.