We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
• A licensed agent or team owner?
• A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
• Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
• Structure, technology, and resources?
• Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
• World-class coaching and leadership development?
• A team environment?
• To be a part of something bigger?
• An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Hold open houses regularly
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
• Must be happy and positive
• Must be people oriented and have ability to analyze clients needs and wants
• Must be able to adapt to different personality types of clients
• Must be a good listener
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be learning based, ambitious with proven ability to succeed
• Must have the ability to spend a large amount of time driving
• Must have the ability to learn scripts and dialogues
• Must be coachable, have a desire to learn, and a desire to succeed
• Must bring new ideas and be willing to continually progress in both technology and the ever changing market
• Must be reliable, dependable and on time for all appointments
• Must be able to follow directions, systems and procedures
• Must be able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner
• Must appreciate and complete daily tasks
• Showing Homes to qualified clients
• Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by need analysis
• Write and negotiate clients to contract offers
• Convert appointments to agreements
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
• Develop expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
• Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Grit, determination and a great team player
• Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Quick response times
• Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
• Thrives in a true team environment
• Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
As a Top Producing New Jersey Real Estate Team, we focus our Real Estate knowledge throughout Northern New Jersey in Passaic County, Essex County, Bergen County, and Morris County. As a member of Coldwell Banker’s Multi-Million Dollar Club, we are considered to be an expert in representing both sellers and buyers of NJ condos, townhouses and co-ops located along the 20-30 minutes from New York City. We also have a vast knowledge of the Luxury Single Family Homes Real Estate Market throughout Essex, Morris and Passaic Counties. We concentrate on all types of New Jersey Real Estate including Single Family Properties, Condominiums, Co-ops, Multi-family Properties, and Rental Properties.
We pride ourselves with a proven track record of utilizing social media and online marketing to successfully sell homes in an ever-changing Real Estate market. By connecting Real Estate in real time, buyers and sellers of New Jersey Real Estate benefit from the greatest results possible.