We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
About Goss Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!