The Moeller Group
Exceptional career opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
If you have been selling 8-12 homes a year and want to do more, we would love to speak with you about joining our team. You will learn to utilize our organized processes, systems, scripts, support and experience. This will allow you to do what you do best - sell homes!
We are looking for humble, hungry, kind and motivated agents to join our team. If you like providing personal service, but just need more clients to serve, we can help you reach your personal goals. Our systems and client appreciation events give you opportunities to stay in front of those that know you, while continuing to build relationships with new people.
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients
- Represent 30 to 50 buyers successfully each year
- Provide mortgage options to clients
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Lead generating client-facing services (Kunversion, Zillow, etc.)
- Prepare listing presentation package with above materials
- Explain the work the broker and agent do “behind the scenes” and agent’s availability on weekends
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws
- Advise buyer/seller in handling additional offers to purchase submitted between contract and closing
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
$30,000+ yearly Commission Based
About The Moeller Group
The Moeller Group, led by Niki Moeller, is on the 100 most MN Influential Agents in both 2016 and 2018!
If you are looking for the tools and team to get you to your next level, we provide direction, accountability and an energy level to help you do more.
Let's chat about how we can work together.