Jennifer Landro Real Estate
Sales Professionals needed!
We are not your average real estate team and we like it that way!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS — lots of leads from the best sources!
- We have the huge accounts on the most important sites. We connect you directly with buyers and sellers.
- COACHING - A nationally recognized real estate coach as your broker and team leader!
What are we looking for?
- We hire hire for attitude and train for skill - We want motivated team players. This is not a cliche, this is what we hire for!
- You need to be a self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- Contact, engage and build relationships with our inbound real estate inquiries.
- 10-15 hours per week of lead follow up.
- Our minimum is 24 clients served per year. Our goal is for you to guide 35 to 50+ clients through the home purchase or sales process annually.
- The average agent is selling less than 6 homes per year! We don't hire average agents. Ever.
- Current Real Estate License/ability to earn one.
- Maintain a highly positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies - we have made significant investments in our technology and systems!
- Technology is the tool we use to leverage our efforts into amazing results.
$75,000+ at plan
About Jennifer Landro Real Estate
Landro Realty is a large independently owned real estate brokerage operating out of our beautiful Kimberly office on Ford Street. The Jennifer Landro Real Estate Team is a group within our office organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands on leadership from proven agents. We are a very high producing team with high standards for our agents and staff alike.