Bolt Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$50,000 - $150,000
About Bolt Real Estate Group
Our team leader has been the top agent at our last brokerage for the past 3 years. He has won the top overall agent for TX/OK for all of Weichert Realtors for the past 2 years and also has landed in the top 10 for sales as well. Our number one goal is the provide all of our clients with a strategy and service to help them get the results that they are looking for when buying or selling a home. We consider real estate to be more than a transaction, we know that real estate changes everything and we want to make that experience for our clients as awesome as it can be. We are currently expanding the team and we are looking for team members that want to be part of a team that is cutting edge and ready to change the way real estate is transacted.