BHHS Taliesyn Realty
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Learn from the industry's best leader
- Market and network to prospect for new customers
- Follow up with the valuable leads that we provide for you to convert them into clients and sales
- Prepare purchase agreements and negotiate offers on clients’ behalf
- Familiarity with home financing options to assist and inform the client of their options
- Deliver world-class customer service to clients by being responsive to their needs and available to schedule buyer home showings
- List and market client homes for sale
- Engage and grow your career with our best in class training and the industry’s top business coaching that we provide for you to build your business and achieve your income goals
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Real Estate sales experience (preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn our systems, tools, and technology
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license
About BHHS Taliesyn Realty
BHHS Taliesyn Realty is the leading, full-service, boutique real estate brokerage in the Mid-South. We specialize in the marketing of premier residential properties.
We offer comprehensive real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, builders, and developers.
Real Estate is one of the most important investments most people will ever make. It's crucial to have someone on your side, with your best interests at heart, to guide you along the way. BHHS Taliesyn Realty is structured with our client in mind. Celebrating more than 10 successful years in business, BHHS Taliesyn continues to be a top 5 producing firm in the Mid-South marketplace.
Meet the team.