Morrow Group, Remax
Would the potential to earn $100,000+ in your first 12 months with a rapidly growing, top real estate team change your life?
We have more Buyer leads than we can handle!
In addition, you will also have access to an incredible amount of support, training and resources. Everything you need to build a successful business. Not to mention, no overhead! Equals more money in your pocket!!
Plus, our team also happens to be some of the most fun and interesting people working in the Memphis area. They are ambitious, friendly and helpful!
Please note - a committed, focused, hard working agent in this position can make $100,000+ (after splits and minimal expenses) and exceed over $10,000,000 in production each year!
Most of our agents average selling at least 2 homes a month!
Consult Buyers on their needs during the purchase of a home to include:
- Touring homes with buyers!
- Counsel Buyers on making offers!
- Helping Buyers negotiate offers!
- Research market for Buyers! Show CMA results to help buyers get the right price on a home!
- Negotiate repairs for Buyers!
- Assist Buyers throughout home buying process and closing!
- Working with Buyers to get through the ending/inspection/appraisal/closing process!
- Keep Buyers informed of new available home inventory!
- Strong in person and phone skills
- Discipline to perform daily tasks by taking initiative and ability to work individually and as a team
- Complete TN real estate pre licensing course as well as pass TN and National real estate exam
- TN real estate license or ability to get one
- Motivation and positive attitude
- Outgoing with excellent people skills - motivated, invited and driven to make some serious money
- Sales skills a plus (but we also offer lots of training)
- Willingness to improve skills
- Knowledge of Shelby/Fayette/Tipton County housing market and neighborhoods (or the desire to learn)
- Goal driven
- Outstanding customer service a must
$100,000+ first year commission potential possible
About Morrow Group, Remax
We are a high production, growth oriented team.