FASS Results LLC
Real Estate Sales Buyer's Agent - Northern VA applicants only.
*LOCAL Realtors ONLY*
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Respond timely to buyer inquiries to the Firm
- The document, track, and follow up with Leads/Clients in our CRM databases. Manage leads in the database, track from consult to close
- Perform meeting presentations - for listings and potential buyers to educate clients about Fass Results
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Prepare and review Real Estate documents, from offers to closing contracts to include negotiating purchase agreements, contracts, and an addendum with buyers and sellers and other agents
- Manage calendars: appointments, inspections, walk-throughs, meeting contractors, closings
- Host open houses for the team’s listings (2-3 per month) and other events
- Prospect for new business daily
- Follow up on leads and open house prospects.
- Research properties, schedule, and a book showing appointments for buyers
- Conduct market analysis, agent’s sales history, and gather critical data to help determine accurate property value
- Negotiate on the client’s best behalf
- Educate clients on all their options, including the risk/reward for every option along the way (offer price, contingency terms, inspection and appraisal negotiations, walk-thru items)
- Proactively search for any issues or resale concerns to educate the buyer
- Attend Home Inspections to provide clients with options
- Help find “off-market” homes for all the clients to provide more options
- Work with the lender and Title Company, and attend closings and provide support for clients
- Attend meetings and calls with the team and the Broker
- Other: being on top of technology, social media, and other supported platforms is important in an ever-changing market. We support old and new ideas.
- Be a team player! The culture in our team is important to us. We are supportive of each other and need someone to fit into the FASS Family
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Currently holds VA real estate license
- Significant sales experience, knowledge of the Northern VA real estate market and territory
- Coachable and Client service focused
- Critical thinking and proactive problem-solving skills
About FASS Results LLC
Our team is growing due to our increasing clientele. FASS Results LLC is averaging $75M+ in sales per year, as well as consecutive 25% growth per year! Our goal is not to be the biggest, but rather help as many clients as we can have a fantastic experience, and create their ideal results.
If you are interested in joining a high energy, happy team of producers we’d love to hear from you. We are collaborative, supportive, and BUSY! We need the right person to strengthen our already strong team, help us bring in and follow up on leads, and continue to help make sure each and every client has an exceptional experience.