We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
$60,000 - $120,000+ at plan.
About Sellect Realty
Sellect Realty is a tech-forward team that exists to support and lay the foundation for successful, real estate agent careers. Our unique platform provides each agent with a pathway to building a substantial box of business.
Each agent is equipped with a lead generating website, contract-to-close support, AI-powered lead nurturing, and much more.
Sellect Realty is a family-owned independent brokerage located in East Cobb