The Hitchens Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$60,000 - $100,000
About The Hitchens Team
The Hitchens Team is an award wining small group of agents that specialize in working with Veterans and Active Military. In 1997, Yvette (Thomas) Hitchens launched her career in real estate in Los Angeles. We are founded on the Keller Williams principles and believe in serving those who have served our country.