Realtor Partner in Thriving Brokerage NEEDED!
We are a growing technology focused Real Estate Brokerage and we provide administrative systems to help you succeed! We are looking for experienced agents only!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
Do you want:
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers. Use our custom tour coordinating software to book incoming tours.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
• Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
• Familiarity with the area real estate market.
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
• Grit, determination and a great team player.
• Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
• Quick response times.
• Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
• Thrives in a true team environment. Yet you have the independence and encouragement to be a self promoter.
• Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels and rally with fellow partner agents to cover one another if on vacation.
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
Established in 2006.
Chayan Alavi knew that he could not use his brand under a national chain, like so many of these “group” agents do. It was fundamental that the integrity starts from the top down. Committing our agents to do what is right, every time. With this, Chayan Alavi founded Alavi International Real Estate, Inc. which now operates under DBA Alavi Agency.
Learn more at www.Alavi.Agency