Sutton Group Envelope Real Estate Brokerage Inc.
As a Buyers Agent, you will harmonize the end-to-end buying experience as a dedicated, knowledgeable and licensed real estate professional. You will engage new buyers, represent them exclusively, be a local expert, helpful, dependable, and highly competent. Driving the team and Envelope to gain market share in S/W Ontario. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
Commission based on the potential to earn $50,000 - $80,000 your first year.
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Engage buyers and cultivate those contacts into clients
- Actively promote and engage with other team agents to grow market share and positive team reputation
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Licensed Ontario real estate agent or license pending
- Neighborhood or building experience.
- In-depth understanding of real estate services and contribution in local markets
- Self-motivated, driven, and energetic
- Full-time, available to show homes on evenings and weekends
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- Service-oriented attitude with a client-first focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- High ethical standards
- Willingness to grow and learn
Potential of $50,000 - $80,000
About Sutton Group Envelope Real Estate Brokerage Inc.
"Not all Realtors are the same" is our tagline. We have been in the business for 16 years and work as a small team of professionals. Our volume has grown significantly with referrals and past clients, our lead capture systems, and client concierges.
- We have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with within their life.
Average is boring!