Freestyle Real Estate
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$40,000 - $100,000 per year
About Freestyle Real Estate
Freestyle Real Estate is an independently owned, boutique real estate brokerage filled with high energy in a creative work environment and managed by a passionate dedicated broker. Located in Limerick, PA the company has been providing top-notch real estate service to the surrounding 5 county area for over 11 years. The sales team is growing rapidly and always looking for qualified candidates to fill various roles within the company.