Freestyle Real Estate
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$40,000 - $100,000 per year
About Freestyle Real Estate
Freestyle Real Estate is an independently owned, boutique real estate brokerage filled with high energy in a creative work environment and managed by a passionate dedicated broker. Located in Limerick, PA the company has been providing top-notch real estate service to the surrounding 5 county area for over 11 years. The sales team is growing rapidly and always looking for qualified candidates to fill various roles within the company.