The Klein Team NV
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Daily lead prospecting via phone, zoom, door knocking, open houses, and social events
- Track and report lead status
- Reporting activities for daily accountability
- Learn scripts and dialogue to engage contacts and increase conversion of closings
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- A valid real estate license or the ability to obtain a real estate license within 60 days is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and have a personal vehicle
- Must have laptop and cell phone for business use
- Team-oriented and willingness to follow team standards related to mindset, systems, and accountability
- Drug-free environment
$50,000 - $75,000 per year
About The Klein Team NV
At The Klein Team NV, "We Educate in Real Estate".
Our vision, mission and values are our guiding principles and the filters by which we make all decisions that impact our team, clients and the community we serve.
Educate and empower our community and clients, to utilize real estate as a path to build wealth and achieve their dreams.
As real estate leaders, our team protects and promotes the best interest of our clients, the community and our profession through education, industry excellence and innovative practices. Our clients' needs are the most important consideration to each and every member of our organization.
Responsible, Capable, Contributing, Honesty, Committed, Caring
NVRE License 0046990