Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$90,000 - $150,000
About Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started about 7 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry-leading systems.
Now, the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family-owned and family-run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family.
In 2019, the Team was ranked in the top 1% (3,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) KW internationally. In 2019, we were also ranked in the top 1/2 of 1% of more than 1.4 million agents.
Our Mission: Providing the dream of homeownership everywhere by providing second-to-none customer service.