MacIntyre & Cowen RE/MAX Grand River
*Hiring 2-3 Buyer's Agents for Our Exceptional Team!*
Perfect job for a self-motivated individual with unlimited income potential! Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and will you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? Do you have a passion for exceeding sales goals? The MacIntyre & Cowen REMAX Real Estate team is hiring top-notch buyer agents who exhibit these traits.
As a Real Estate Buyer's Specialist on our team, you’ll guide our buyer clients through every step of the purchase process.
Join Our Team Now!
Join our team of buyer's agents and have the ability to earn up to $90,000+ annually depending on how hard you want to work! Many new agents have earned over $50,000 in their first year with us.
MacIntyre & Cowen RE/MAX Real Estate is the fastest growing real estate office in Greater Lansing. We're seeking personable, dedicated, motivated, and hardworking individuals to become Real Estate Sales Agents. Commission based income only.
- Provided FREE leads and office space
- Ongoing training and support in marketing, technology, customer management and social media
- Access to a network of top level real estate Team Leaders for support and guidance
- Awesome team environment and unlimited income potential
- Access to in house administrative support staff
- Great opportunity for a motivated, driven sales person
- Be an integral part of a winning real estate team
- Career advancement
- Full Time positions only
- Rotating on call office hours
- Attendance of weekly Team Sales Meetings/Training Presentations
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Primary duties include manage lead follow ups by phone, email, and text, monthly goal setting, and overall management of sales pipeline reported to management team.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Providing guidance and assisting buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Educate buyer about home buying process
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Build lasting relationships with clients that lead to referrals and repeat business
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Attend continuing education classes
- Review real estate listings daily in order to be extremely knowledgeable about trends in the local market
- Experience in sales, real estate, hospitality, and/or a related field
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required
- Ability to work full-time flexible hours
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends and market conditions
Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Innovative self starter
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Desire to develop long lasting relationships that will turn into repeat business and referrals
- Show properties throughout the Greater Lansing area
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to set goals, track progress, and make changes as necessary to meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals
- Does not get discouraged by rejection
Salary: $90,000+ at plan, commission only
About MacIntyre & Cowen RE/MAX Grand River
RE/MAX MacIntyre & Cowen Real Estate Professionals was founded by Peter MacIntyre and Eleanor Cowen.
MacIntyre & Cowen is comprised of a full time selling team, 8 accredited buyer’s agents and 4 full time staff who are committed to providing you integrity, knowledge and professionalism; with top notch customer service, professional expertise and a solid commitment to your real estate needs. We understand both the real estate market and the financing programs that are available to work around your busy lifestyle.
MacIntyre & Cowen's reputation speaks for itself with results. With today’s economy, you need an expert to buy or sell a home and that is what the MacIntyre & Cowen Team offers: service, knowledge, and experience. We are proven problem solvers and pride ourselves on offering the absolute best customer experience!