MacIntyre & Cowen RE/MAX Grand River
Hiring 2 to 3 Buyer's Agents for Our Exceptional Team!
Join our team of buyer's agents and have the ability to earn up to $90,000+ annually depending on how hard you want to work! Many new agents have earned over $50,000 in their first year with us.
MacIntyre & Cowen RE/MAX Real Estate is the fastest growing real estate office in Greater Lansing. We're seeking personable, dedicated, motivated, and hardworking individuals to become Real Estate Agents. Commission based income only.
- Provide FREE leads and office space
- Ongoing training and support in marketing, technology, customer management and social media
- Access to a network of top level real estate Team Leaders for support and guidance
- Awesome team environment and unlimited income potential
- Rotating on call office hours
- Attendance at weekly Team Sales Meetings/Training Presentations
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Primary duties include manage lead follow ups by phone, email, and text, monthly goal setting and overall management of sales pipeline reported to management team
- Exceptional customer service
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Stay knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Providing guidance and assisting buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet Buyer’s specifications
- Educate buyer about home buying process
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.)
- Build lasting relationships with clients that lead to referrals and repeat business
- Experience in sales, real estate, hospitality and/or a related field
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills
- Ability to work full-time flexible hours
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends and market conditions
Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close
- Desire to develop long lasting relationships that will turn into repeat business and referrals
- Ability to set goals, track progress and make changes as necessary to meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills
- Must be willing to obtain a State of Michigan Real Estate Sales Person License (We can help you get one.)
$90,000+ annually, commission only
About MacIntyre & Cowen RE/MAX Grand River
RE/MAX MacIntyre & Cowen Real Estate Professionals was founded by Peter MacIntyre and Eleanor Cowen.
MacIntyre & Cowen is comprised of a full time selling team, 8 accredited buyer’s agents and 4 full time staff who are committed to providing you integrity, knowledge and professionalism; with top notch customer service, professional expertise and a solid commitment to your real estate needs. We understand both the real estate market and the financing programs that are available to work around your busy lifestyle.
MacIntyre & Cowen's reputation speaks for itself with results. With today’s economy, you need an expert to buy or sell a home and that is what the MacIntyre & Cowen Team offers: service, knowledge, and experience. We are proven problem solvers and pride ourselves on offering the absolute best customer experience!