Keller Williams Realty
ENTRY LEVEL SPOTS OPEN!
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER? We aren't your ordinary Real Estate Team.
- We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
- We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Facilitate regular communication with buyer to effectively manage the sales process and generate more sales
- Remain the point of contact between buyer and seller and proactively ensure buyer satisfaction
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- High attention to detail with regard to contracts
- Well versed on the latest trends in real estate
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
About Keller Williams Realty
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries
REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work for in 2017