Texas RockStar Group | EXP Realty
Do you have a real estate license?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and training?
- A team environment?
- At least 30 - 40 new leads per month? (We have more leads than we can handle.)
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Accountability to ensure you hit your goals?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
How would $100,000+ in your first 12 months with a rapidly growing, top real estate team change your life?
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License, currently enrolled in real estate classes or willingness to obtain a Texas real estate license
- Familiarity with the real estate market in Houston and surrounding areas
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Texas RockStar Group | EXP Realty
We roll out the red carpet to deliver 5-Star service to our happy clients!