The Wolf Team
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
A CURRENT, ACTIVE GEORGIA REAL ESTATE LICENSE IS REQUIRED!
We provide everything you need to be successful including sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of The Wolf Team.
Here is what we offer:
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven on-boarding and training programs.
- Dedicated, top producing team to help you succeed.
- Following up with customers within 5 minutes by phone
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Negotiating for buyers
- Track numbers daily and turn into lead manager weekly
- Role play as directed by team leader
- Follow up with leads as required by team leader
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- Organized and quick to resond
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Perseverant and a great team player
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Be a strong communicator
- Real estate license current and active in Georgia
- 1-3 years experience as a real estate agent or show personal successful statistics in another sales job
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
About The Wolf Team
The Wolf Team is a top producing real estate team in the Northwest Atlanta area. We are a team of real estate professionals and consistently produce well over 100 transactions per year. There is room for growth into leadership roles within our team.
Come run with the leaders of the pack in real estate!