The Jamie McMartin Group with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a Texas Real Estate License
$70,000+ at plan, commission
About The Jamie McMartin Group with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
The Jamie McMartin Group is the #1 real estate group in Katy, Texas. With over 40 years of combined real estate experience, we are a people-oriented company sensitive to the needs and concerns of our clients. With this philosophy and the talent to attract top sales associates, The Jamie McMartin Group continues to set the standard for excellence in the West Houston and Katy real estate community.