Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
The Katy, TX market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and communication skills!
Here s what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Create and Present purchase offers to sellers and complete all required documentation.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" with a "servant's heart" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
$72,000 minimum at-plan with no cap
About The Hightower Team
The Hightower Team is powered by RE/MAX and committed to using all of our resources and knowledge to deliver our clients the most professional and fruitful real estate transactions. With education, technology, and marketing, we are dedicated to the process of helping our homebuyers and sellers make the most informed real estate decisions while creating a rewarding experience for our clients and all parties involved.
A proactive, nurturing and skilled group of professionals working together who are set on achieving the highest standards in the real estate market while growing our team and striving to be the preferred real estate company in the Greater Houston area.