Do you love helping people find the home and/or property of their dreams? So do we! This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
We are looking for a motivated Real Estate Agent who will represent the Buyer in a transaction. This individual will be passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be.
Our lead generating systems, smart technology, and minimal out-of-pocket expenses will get you off the ground and running.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the team) to grow your business.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and daily huddles or one-on-one meetings with the team lead.
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including the CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Consistently follow Lead Protocol as established by Team at RE/MAX Heritage.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff but is also a self-starter who takes ownership of a task and the daily work schedule.
- Personable with outstanding customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with multi-tasking and creativity.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of G-mail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar and use of G-Drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$68,400 - yearly
About RE/MAX Heritage
Growing, Sharing and Caring
A positive, productive and profitable office that inspires, develops, and supports high-minded, learning based professionals fully committed to their journey for success.