Cutter & Co. LLC
Realistically earn $90,000+ in first 12 months!
The Johnson County, KS real estate market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with multiple aggressive internet lead generation systems. We run Facebook marketing campaigns that produce more leads than we can follow up with. We are using the #1 Client Relationship Manger (CRM) in the US. We have experienced massive growth in the past year, adding 3 new buyer's agents and now need to add four new additional buyer's agents immediately.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job?
- You have the ability to be a team player.
- Comfortable with the internet, technology and using smartphone apps.
- Knowledge of social media and the way Facebook works.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS-lots of leads
- First-class marketing and professionally printed, branded materials--we've done all of this for you.
- Effective systems to keep in touch with your past clients so you can earn repeat business.
- A coaching program that YOU can use with mastermind calls and a Facebook group where top producers synergize.
- A CRM that does all the heavy lifting for you, reminding you who to call, when to call, when to text someone. It's all there on your screen each day to no lead is left behind. Just follow up and you WILL be successful. We are doing it--you can too.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Daily follow up activities with your leads, including phone calls, texting and emails.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. We will help you with this while you are new.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and broker open houses to enhance your sales.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the Johnson County/Kansas City area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies--we are frequently advancing our technologies to keep up with the latest in Real Estate.
- Serve as a strong advocate for our clients' best interests and their goals
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Flexible Weekend and evening hours required
$90,000 (up to) your first year with our systems
About Cutter & Co. LLC
I have been a Realtor in Johnson County for over 16 years. I am the daughter and granddaughter of local Realtors. In 2017, I decided I wanted to take my business to the next level. I formed the Cutter & Co. team at Platinum Realty. I made a significant investment in some key lead generation systems, a professional Facebook marketer, and professional coaching. These are a specific combination of things that no one else in Kansas City is doing. My business grew very quickly and I hired a licensed executive assistant within the first 5 months of 2017. Soon we added 3 buyers agents. We are now receiving more leads than we can handle even with the level of agents we currently have. If you are a newer agent and would like some support, we are the right place for that. If you can't seem to break past 6 or 12 deals a year--we can help you get to the next level. Come and grow with us!