Realistically earn $90,000+ in first 12 months!
The Johnson County, KS market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with multiple aggressive internet lead generation systems. We run Facebook marketing campaigns that produce more leads than we can follow up with. We have experienced massive growth in the past year and now need to add two new buyer's agents immediately.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job?
- You have the ability to be a team player.
- Comfortable with the internet and technology.
- Knowledge of social media.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and communication skills!
Here s what we provide:
- LEADS-lots of leads
- First-class marketing and professionally printed, branded materials
- Effective systems to keep in touch with your past clients so you can earn repeat business
- A coaching program that YOU can use with mastermind calls and a Facebook group where top producers synergize
- A professional Facebook marketer that creates our Facebook ads to MAXIMIZE the amount of Facebook leads we receive.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Daily follow up activities with your leads.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the Johnson County area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Flexible Weekend and evening hours required
$90,000 your first year with our systems
About Cutter & Co. LLC
I have been a Realtor in Johnson County for over 15 years. I am the daughter and granddaughter of local Realtors. In 2016, I decided I wanted to take my business to the next level. I formed the Cutter & Co, team at Platinum Realty. I made a significant investment in some key lead generation systems, websites and professional coaching. These are things no one else in Kansas City is doing. My business grew very quickly and I hired a licensed executive assistant within the first 5 months of 2017 as well as an outside staff of virtual sales agents to handle calling our leads. I'm now receiving more leads than I can handle even with support. If you are a newer agent and would like some support, we are the right place for that. If you can't seem to break past 6 or 12 deals a year--we are a great place for that too. Come and grow with us!