Bridge Pointe Real Estate
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Bridge Pointe Real Estate
Here at Bridge Pointe Real Estate we have a team atmosphere and want to help each other succeed.
Team Mission – Our Mission is to provide unmatchable service. We will provide a memorable transaction, exceed expectations, and have raving fans for life. While we provide a great home life and provide financial freedom to our families.
Core Values – Passion, Teamwork, Follow-Up, Win Together, Persistent, Audacious Goals, Systems, Communication, Hard work, Coachable
Before making decisions ask these questions:
- Does it wow our customers and team members?
- Will It provide a consistent and repeatable experience?
- Does it stop production?