Gaddis Group, RE/MAX Center
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Collaborate with office staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers until the transaction is closed
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Should have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$100,000 annual potential
About Gaddis Group, RE/MAX Center
Gaddis Group, RE/MAX Center has 33 years of experience helping buyers, sellers, and investors make the best decisions when buying or selling Metro Atlanta real estate. We are the exclusive provider of the Sure Home Selling and Sure Home Buying system which allows our clients to be SURE about any decisions they make during one of the most significant investments ever. We don't want anyone to have any surprises at closing or after.
We are committed to truly partnering with our agents to help them hit their sales and income goals.