Bird Dog Real Estate Group, LLC
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Bird Dog Real Estate Group, LLC
Boutique brokerage solution with personalized service driven approach. We live where you live, we work where you work.