Bird Dog Real Estate Group, LLC
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
$100,000 - $150,000
About Bird Dog Real Estate Group, LLC
Boutique brokerage solution with personalized service driven approach. We live where you live, we work where you work.