Unique Office is seeking an Energetic Real Estate Sales Professional in St. Augustine, FL!
Innovative and expanding real estate company is looking for an outstanding sales professional that has proficiencies in a variety of skill sets. This company has a rock solid culture of success and fun, but has also been incrementally successful since the doors opened and we need to make sure that we have a position filled immediately that will combine the majority of the skills listed below.
This position, if executed properly, will be a growth position and this company recognizes hard work and the ability to adapt to stressful situations in a positive manner and be able to effectively communicate with a variety of different levels of staff and clientele.
Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture. This is the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Real Estate Sales Specialist and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond quickly to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, on site training and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
Desired Skills: Jaw dropping service minded wizard, Simple Data Entry, Real Estate Experience (Including but not limited to MLS reporting, entry and reconciliation), Customer Facing Position (No Dungeon Office), Understanding of Lead Generation/Distribution applications and delivery and MS Office
Join our team of top performing agents that assist buyers with their real estate needs. Set your own schedule and be in charge of how much money you earn. Our proven system has allowed agents to double and triple their income and work their own hours. We are an entrepreneurial real estate team staying on the cutting edge of technology and training to help our agents and clients achieve their goals. Our mission is to improve and empower the lives of others, one person, one family, one community at a time. Our values are integrity, accountability, excellence, family, service and fun.
- Respond to company leads within 5 minutes
- Understand buyers' needs and show properties consistent with those needs
- Continually update buyer on new inventory and properties that meet their needs
- Follow contract to closing checklist to ensure smooth, timely and stress-free closing
- Maintain relationship to ensure a 5-start review upon closing
- Engage in community, your farm area and with your sphere to increase your business
- Help Clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Be a team player and coachable by the team coach
- Create and maintain an effective morning routine that guarantees success
- Commit to an "hour of power" five days a week to prospect for new business
- Stay balanced in the eight pillars of life
- Must be organized, a quick learner and "go-getter"
- Verbal and Written communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Must get Florida Real Estate License within six weeks
$60,000 - $125,000 annual based on production and dedication
About Pepine Realty
Pepine Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 250 teams in the Nation! We are best known for our marketing, national celebrity endorsements, lead generation and training of our agents. We strive for excellence in all we do. We are looking for passionate people wanting to grow and make a difference. We are not looking for people content with the status quo. We are driven by our desire to help people achieve the American dream of home ownership and wanting to make a difference in the world. We hire and fire by our core values of integrity, accountability, excellence, family, service and fun. We are selective by design. We are looking for a good fit on values, as we can train for the skill set required.