Seasoned Real Estate Agents or Entry Level Agents!
Have you always thought about a Real Estate career? Now is the time! Our unique office is seeking energetic Real Estate Sales Professionals.
We service North East Florida, St. Augustine (St. John's County) and Flagler County, Florida. Come see us!
Our innovative real estate company is looking for outstanding sales professionals who have proficiency in a variety of skill sets. This company has a rock solid culture of success and fun and has been incrementally successful since the doors opened. We are looking for candidates who are energetic, enjoy getting leads and can build relationships. We are looking for someone who will combine the majority of the skills listed below.
This position, if executed properly, will be a continued growth position. This company recognizes hard work. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate with a variety of different levels of staff and clientele.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture. This is the core of our success.
Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you! Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Real Estate Sales Associate and what you can expect by joining our real estate team.
- Works well in a team environment
- Wants to learn the industry and enjoy your job!
- Participates in ongoing training and development
- Has a desire to be involved in the community
- Exhibits confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Responds quickly to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attends training calls, on site training and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Presents our company benefits so prospects see the need to work with our team
- Nurtures long term prospects and builds relationships with buyers and sellers
- Updates all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Has strong follow-up skills via text or email
- Uses social media networks to identify potential contacts
- Willing to constantly expand real estate business knowledge
- Willing to stay current in market knowledge
- Uses current tools for sales success
- Represents the company in a positive manner in all occasions and helps build brand awareness throughout the community
Join our team of top performing agents who assist buyers with their real estate needs. Set your own schedule and be in charge of how much money you earn. Our proven system has allowed agents to double and triple their income and work their own hours.
We are an entrepreneurial real estate team staying on the cutting edge of technology and training to help our agents and clients achieve their goals. Our mission is to improve and empower the lives of others, one person, one family, one community at a time. Our values are integrity, accountability, excellence, family, service and fun.
- Respond to company leads (Yes! Company Leads) within 5 minutes
- Network, network and network
- Understand buyers' needs and show properties consistent with those needs
- Continually update buyer on new inventory and properties that meet their needs
- Follow contract to closing checklist to ensure smooth, timely and stress-free closing
- Engage in community, your farm area and with your sphere to increase your business
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet Buyer’s specifications
- Ability to utilize lead generating client-facing services
- Must have computer skills to perform basic sales tasks
- Be a team player and coachable by the team coach
- Create and maintain an effective morning routine that guarantees success
- Commit to an "hour of power" five days a week to prospect for new business
- Stay balanced in the eight pillars of life
- Must be organized, a quick learner and a "go-getter"
- Verbal and written communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Must get Florida Real Estate License within six weeks
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- Enthusiastic and eager to keep up with the latest Real Estate trends
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Simple data entry
- Real Estate experience (Including but not limited to MLS reporting, entry and reconciliation)
- Understanding of lead generation/distribution applications and delivery and MS Office
$60,000 - $125,000 annual based on production and dedication
About Pepine Realty
Pepine Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 250 teams in the Nation! We are best known for our marketing, national celebrity endorsements, lead generation and training of our agents. We strive for excellence in all we do. We are looking for passionate people wanting to grow and make a difference. We are not looking for people content with the status quo. We are driven by our desire to help people achieve the American dream of home ownership and wanting to make a difference in the world. We hire and fire by our core values of integrity, accountability, excellence, family, impact, fun, balance and growth.