Michael Manuel, Realtor at Keller Williams Realty
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
About Michael Manuel, Realtor at Keller Williams Realty
Michael Manuel is a licensed real estate agent and one of the top producing agents at Keller Williams. Licensed since 2013, Michael has sold 100s of homes throughout the Jackson Metro area. He is also the team leader of the Mississippi Home Team, a real estate team focused on helping agents build their business and reach their financial goals.
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the large real estate brokerage in the world. With over 200 agents in Central Mississippi, Keller Williams leads the industry in production, including closed units, closed volume, listings taken, and listings sold.