The Ferrara Team at Keller Williams
We are looking for a full-time buyer’s agents to join our team immediately! We have more quality leads than we are able to handle and need a hardworking, ambitious, and personable go getter to be a part of our real estate family. We provide a supportive staff to assist with marketing and administrative work. We pride ourselves and our business model on always adding value to our clients and using our proven system that gets our clients to the closing table on time with as few issues as possible.
- Currently working in real estate?
- A licensed agent with some experience working with buyers?
- A team player and self-motivator?
- Someone with a passion to help and serve others and desire to learn?
- Able to convert quality leads?
- Looking to become part of a collaborative, supportive, and successful Real Estate team?
Do You Want
- Weekly training and consultations?
- Top notch coaching and leadership development?
- Support of a team?
- Provided quality leads?
- To grow and develop your Real Estate skills and knowledge?
- To join a brokerage that provides marketing, listing, and ongoing support/training?
- A friendly work environment?
- Marketing, lead generation, and CRM management support?
- Opportunity to share your talents and skills with a team to accomplish your goals?
Our Ideal Candidate
Someone who is responsible and self-motivated to exclusively work with our buyers. Buyer’s agent must proactively network and communicate market conditions as well as facilitate all aspects of purchasing a property including: scheduling and executing showings, writing offers, handling negotiations, providing CMAs, having consistent strong communication to all parties throughout entire transaction period, among other responsibilities. If you or anyone you know is looking to make a change and join a supportive team at a world-class brokerage then this if for you! You will be provided with immediate and quality leads to start working with right away! Commission splits vary depending on lead origination. Lower company commission cap available for being part of a team
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email, and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met, while increasing our client base
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to prospective customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Use our CRM to compile a list of all leads and regularly follow-up on those leads to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- You love scripts and use them to their maximum potential
- You are a natural organizer, have everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Positive, enthusiastic motivated and solution oriented
- Passionate about selling
$50,000+ (Commission Based)
About The Ferrara Team at Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents' buyers and sellers prefer.
Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability. At the core of Keller Williams Realty is a conviction that who you are in business with matters. We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways.