Tribeca NW Real Living
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$85,000 - $180,000
About Tribeca NW Real Living
We are a local Real Estate Boutique Brokerage and Team serving Seattle and the Greater Eastside. Our team is growing and consists of fun, friendly and passionate Brokers who provide excellent service and representation, serving our clients with the tools necessary to be competitive in this market. Our company and brand has quickly grown as we focus on being a media and marketing company. We sell Real Estate using video and social media to reach a greater audience for our brokers and our clients.