The Robinson Group Quad Cities
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About The Robinson Group Quad Cities
The Robinson Group is Quad-Cities' #1 real estate team! We are an industry leader, powerhouse, and full-service real estate team!
Our team is a diverse roster of exceptional talent with knowledge of all aspects of real estate, specializing in providing service with the highest levels of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.