Indianapolis Homes Realty Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today! Average Buyer's agent commission is 50k, if you are personable and great with people the sky is the limit.
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- A valid real estate license is required or preferred
About Indianapolis Homes Realty Group
A fast-growing real estate brokerage with multiple offices in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on cutting-edge marketing and top-level agent customer service.