Lora Reynolds - Weichert Realtors Success
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with a mortgage lender.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients. Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide buyer clients with pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep the lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails update notes in CRM).
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase.
- Train, mentor, and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents and showing assistants.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Regularly attend team meetings.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
$50,000 Commission Based
About Lora Reynolds - Weichert Realtors Success
Join a supportive team with a successful track record. Our most recent agent partner stated, "If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere!"
Success starts with a strong brand and the best tools to compete in a digital age. We offer all of that and much, much more!
We offer top notch technology, top of the line customer management platform, 24/7 online university, supportive administration, no office fees, coaching, personalized to you commission structures, mentoring, family friendly culture, awards and personal achievement acknowledgment, on going training and in house CE, and so much more!
We pride ourselves on having a family friendly culture with all of the tools and resources of the big corporations, but without all of the fees.