We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About BrickDriven Realty
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members is among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!